Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Angel's on Earth

Today with all it's grief and sadness,comes gratitude and love to the people in my life who have been there for me,are helping me in any way they can.I am eternally grateful.It cannot take away my pain and my reality,but it sure helps knowing I am loved.First to my Awesome Mom ,Grace,who is the reason I am still going.She taught me how to be the mother I am,and taught me the love of reading,language and Music.Thanks Mom,I love you so much.Secondly,My brothers Scottie and Wayne,who I know love me,even when we don't speak for awhile.I love you guys so much.Better Brothers God could not have given me.
A very special Thanks goes out to My Giant Ray of Sunshine,my newest friend,but my dearest.Christina.You are God's way of letting me know,he is still there.You are good,kind,funny as the day is long.You sparkle,you light up my world(ok,start singing "Feelings")LOLOL
Sylvia another long time friend and treasure,Thanks so much.To all the others out there who have reached out to me,my heart deeply appreciates it.I love you my friends and family.

No comments: