Friday, January 25, 2008

Soul Sisters are we

This post is a bit of sunshine in sadness.I will not name names,but you know who you are.My Soul sister across the miles.I don't understand anything at all,but knowing you,and keeping in touch is helping me
There is a lot about God I don't have a clue about,and a lot of me is sick of being a walking wounded.So when you meet a fellow traveler of our same path,there is a kindred spirit thing going on.Forgive me if my words are jumbled.I haven't stopped crying since yesterday.Ok,maybe to try and eat(gag)all food tastes horrible now.I think of you and your other half a lot.I wish there was something I could do.I can't even manage my own life now.A lot of things have been stolen from me,but I still have my big heart,my love,my compassion.My life's pain and suffering has made me a master at these gifts.I know pain,we go back a long way,we have traveled side by side since I was a girl.I also konw love,and even through my broken,bleeding ,fractured,pieces of heart,I feel like reaching out to others who need me.Sending you hugs Soul Sister,you know who you are,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks and much Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how beautiful.. i feel a strong desire to be there for you as well. i want you to know i care; that there is someone sending loving thoughts your way. someone that wants to get to know you a *lot* better.. i'll have jimmy send you my email so we can be there even more for each other.

you have helped me a lot. all the dementia sites on your page really helps.. i kinda get "lost" sometimes in this world of blogging and internet; but blogging especially since it is not something i learned about before start of early dementia. the good thing is that even if i forget what you say or what i said or anyone else that comes to this site; reading the posts again brings it all back to me. if i can get it to long term memory it is good. short term is a little shaky but not awful beyond words.

gee; i do tend to ramble..

bless you my sister *s* and a genuine caring hug..

jimmy's wife