Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another day ,another migraine.....

Thankfully I slept last night.Today,another day walking in the fog.Please forgive me if this offends anyone,but last night I wished my husband was dead.Living with him the past 4-5 years has been hell .No picnic,no fun,no life,no love,emotional abuse.Still have the horrible headache,even my strong meds won't take it away.Guess it is a cumilitive stress thing.

I decided today that the end of February,I am getting the hell out of Dodge,aka Keysville Virginia,and going to my oldest sons house in Sumter SC.I need a break from this insanity,this madhouse,this prison.This house which was once my refuge,is now my hell.So I will probably go for about 5 days,and leave youngest son in charge of Dad and the animals.My brain needs a breather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am *very* glad you are getting a break away... i cannot even begin to imagine the energy levels and stress this must put you through.

i care.

jw's