Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Big D is Back,Living with Depression

Chaos,that is how my brain,my emotions and heart feel.The past few days,all i want to do is sleep.I just spent some time trying to clean up my moms guest room,and of course because of my damn knee,my arthritis I have to take lots of breaks.Than I ask myself,I am doing this because I don't want to hear any shit from mom.She is a neat freak,a cleanliness nut.I am not.Hubby and I tried to talk about money.Dead End.He insists on being 100 percent truthful about his business income tax.We are broke,we just barely have enough money,and he wants to just give it away.
My house is falling apart.I don't want luxury ,I just want basic maintenance.I feel like screaming!

I will try and write more later,my brain hurts right now....

No comments: