Tuesday, March 11, 2008

High Anxiety!

I have been running around all morning,getting ready for the big trip tomorrow.Lots of dog stuff to bring in the car to the kennel,getting 2 big dogs in the car,the 2- minute car trip,getting them out of the car,into the kennel.Did I tell you already I hate leaving the dogs at the kennel??!!!
I have learned,through this Dementia thing,that my patience level is low.I have been under so much stress for such a long time,I can't tolerate much stress anymore.I need lots of patience with hubby now.I wonder how I make it through each day.When people say,One day at a time,how about one minute at a time??
I hate long car rides,but I have to go .Husband stresses me out just being at home now,I have to have the long car ride with someone who is impaired.Oh well,I am glad the Dr. is going to see him,and it will be over with before I know it.Peace....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you.