Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lazy Days and Wind!

It is 8:48 EST,I basically laid around all day,in between chores of course.Hubby was home most of the day,and didn't talk much,and was blank,but at least he wasn;'t mean.It is so weird to have your husband here,but not really"here"It is lonely,but I best get used to it,it isn't going to get any better,it will get worse.
I am happy Paul decided he didn't want me to go to U.Penn with him.I can't take any more stress right now.My knee and legs have had it from overdoing it since my surgery in December.

Youngest son moved out this weekend.Of course he still has a crap load of stuff here.I am happy though,he has his own place,but it is just down the road.
Youngest son can drive me crazy,but I love him,he will always be my baby.My oldest son comes home to SC tomorrow to see his wife and daughter,after being at my ex husband's funeral.This whole week felt surreal.Actually my whole life has felt surreal.
Hubby also has been sleeping most of the day,actually 99 percent of the day.That is what he does mostly now when he is home.Sleeps,eats snacks,sleeps some more,drives me nuts,sleeps...you get the pictures.
I just finished 2 Vampire books,by a new author I discovered.I have the 3rd one here,but I started reading something spiritual,mind you,not religious,spiritual.So far I read 5 chapters.
I have been playing a lot of handheld yahtzee to keep me from going insane.
LOL It is 36 degrees here,and I have my desk fan on from hot flashes!I know there are lots of other women out there with the same problem.
I have been trying to eat better again,which I managed to do for a year and a half,and than I went crazy when all the crap with hubby went down.I am not being crazy,but trying to make better choices.I have no desire to starve myself.
All my days,seem to run into each other,since I no longer have a spouse.Well you know what I mean,his brain is gone.
Whether I want it or not,my life has changed forever,and I best deal with it.Peace

No comments: