Monday, March 10, 2008

Countdown to Wednesday

This may be the last blog until next week.I was originally going to take hubby to Hershey U.Penn ,than he got mad and told me he didn't want me to go.Dr,emailed me this am,and said I have to go.I knew that it was crucial for me to be there,since hubby does not think there is anything wrong with him.Anyway,so glad I got the dogs their kennel cough spray and their rabies shots.Now I have them ready to go.Called the kennel back,the lady must think I am nuts!So will be dropping 2 dogs off there tomorrow afternoon.We leave Wed am at 6.Paul's first appt is Thursday 10:30 am.According to a lady from my support board,Paul will be testing most of 2 days.So I think,we will be heading back down here on Saturday,but am not sure.
Anyway....I have to leave my comfort zone once again,which hasn't been too much of a comfort zone anyway,with the way hubby is acting.
I hate leaving my dogs at the kennel,but this appt is so crucial it is not funny.I know they will survive,but they are older,and I still hate it.

Anyway,if I don't post tomorrow,I will surely post when I get back and update you on the latest in the diagnosis of Paul.Peace

No comments: