Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Early Morning Shock

I got a phone call 6:30 this am from my oldest son.My ex husband,his father died at 48 years old,while undergoing a routine hernia operation.There was no love lost between me and his father.However,I do feel sadness for my 3 oldest sons.The weren't super close to their dad,but in his own warped way,I am sure he loved them.
My oldest son was so torn up,because finally he gets to bring his baby girl home from the hospital today,and now he has to go to a funeral.

It is amazing how life's big twists can bring you back to an earlier time.I remember being crazy madly in love with this man,than after he left me with 3 toddlers and no money,such hatred.
Over the years,I wouldn't say I hated him,but I couldn't stand to be in his company either.Had to go through 3 weddings,with him there.He was pleasant,but I hated seeing him.
It amazes me,that now they lost their biological father,and their Step dad,Paulie is gone to them also because of the dementia.Of course it will kill him eventually.I think I am still in shock from this am's phone call.I just got back from the vet(big ordeal)2 big dogs.Now they will be able to go to the kennel,while I take hubby to UPenn.
I was very very sad when I went to bed.I can't believe how uncomfortable I feel in my own home when Paul is home.There is so much silence now.It is like having someone already dead but their body still there.Very weird feeling.I do feel bad for my exes wife too.It was his third marriage,and they have only been married 2 years.Well I think that is all for right now.Peace

No comments: