Saturday, March 1, 2008

So blue,So lonely,So down

Weekends used to be so nice,that was before Dementia took over my hubbies brain.Now they are pure Hell.I hate them.My physical health is for sure being effected by his illness,and all the shit I have to put up with.While I am happy to take him to the Dr.in Hershey,Car rides are pure hell with this man.It will be just tons more stress,but I have to do it.

I have been so stressed out lately,my hot flashes have come back with a vengeance.I am already hot natured,so I feel like a human bbq pit.I am at my pc with a fan blowing on my face,and it is only 52 degrees out.

I am really bummed about my 2 middle sons,how they don't seem to care,it really gets to me,I try not to let it,but I can't help it.
My hound dog Gracie who is almost 9 and a half is showing signs of old age,I am noticing little things that are going wrong.My cat Spanky is the oldest cat right now,and ever since Cato died a few months back,he is not the same.He lost weight,he has a cold,he is lethargic.He can't jump as well.I know it broke his heart when Cato went.They were like Salt and Pepper.Destiny my calico who is around 8 has some kind of weird skin thing going on.I take her and Spanky to the vet this week.
I am happy to say my turtle is doing great.She got real sick several months back,and I really though I was going to lose her.I even bought turtle vites off the net,and a new heat lamp.She is doing amazing.I am so happy.
Well my left knee is doing much better,but I notice the past few days,my right knee acting up.I know there is a direct link to depression and body aches.I do have arthritis and fibro,so who knows what is making it hurt.
I woke up from my nap today with a panic attack.I hate when that happens.I feel like a am standing on a deserted island all by myself,with no boat in sight.Peace

No comments: