Saturday, February 16, 2008

8:17 AM EST-Satan is back with a vengeance

Now my heart is racing,burning,hurting,bleeding .Hubby has stayed in the upstairs bedroom most of the past 2 days.My mom left this am,and when he came downstairs,he was quiet but ok.Thank he pecked me on the cheek and said goodbye,he is painting an apt this am.5 minutes later,he called to ask where my car charger was at.It is mine,and I let him borrow it.I told him nicely,that I had it,which I had told him tons of times.He got mad on the phone,and than 2 minutes later was back at the house,mean and viscious,and telling me he is not going to any Doctors anymore,That the current neuro said nothing was wrong,and he was horrible to me.
I calmly told him,everyone else that knows you,knows there is something wrong with you.He was cruel to me,and I told him,if you won't go to the Doctors at U.Penn,than you must move out.
He will move out soon,I cannot take much more.I was already bummed when I woke up,now I feel like absolute SHIT! I am tired of being everyones battering ram.God Help Me

No comments: