Sunday, February 10, 2008

Walking Alone on an Uncharted Course

It is Sunday am almost 10.I have been up since 4,mom is here,which I am happy about ,but she has to rearrange my house and bug me about it.I have already started dinner in the crockpot,so I don't have to deal with it later.
A friend of ours,a Pastors wife tried calling tons of times this am.I finally picked up the phone,and she was in a panic,all because she wanted to drive Paul to church.I said nicely,Betty,Thanks for offering but it is not a good morning.She wouldn't stop,asked a bunch of questions,I nicely said again,Betty Thanks for offering but not today.She said ok abruptly and hung up very upset,What is wrong with people?How many God Damn times do I need to explain what is going on?I even printed tons of handouts so the people Paul goes to church with( I don't go) could read about Picks disease,and I wouldn't have to answer so many questions .
My head feels heavy with pressure this morning,I need to scream but I can't.Of course I have to silence all my feelings again.
Here is a note to so called Christians,Preach with your life,not your lips.Than maybe so many people wouldn't hate Christians.....I am mad as hell this am....Deb

No comments: