Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday am 8:25

I pretty much passed out last night from sheer exhaustion,at least the past few days I have slept solid through the night.Hubby just woke up and started on me the minute he opened his eyes.My patience is running thin,I told him if he continued he could spend the day upstairs in the guest room.I have been patience but this is wearing me out.

We have a Social Worker and Nurse coming to see if I can get some help,and a much needed break.
I don't have much trust in Government works,had past experience.Hopefully they can prove my cynicism wrong.

Last night there was a small window in time ,where hubby was coherent,actually had a nice conversation with him.It is bittersweet,because I know it will not last,and may never happen again.

I am seriously considering changing Neurologists.I may take hubby up to Boston,or down to the Mayo clinic in Jacksonville. The current neuro has an attitude and treats me like a child.I will not tolerate that.

Met another spouse whose wife has Early Onset Alz disease.I am grateful for anyone I meet who is dealing with this type of thing.They are the only ones who understand.
I need to really start eating better.i was eating so healthy until this stuff got worse.At least my skin has cleared up,Thank God for small miracles.
The weather here in Southern Va has been gorgeous.Sunny,breezy and about 70.I love this type of weather.
My mom comes down in a few more days.I can't wait! We have so much fun together,we play cards,games,go out to eat,go shopping.We just love each others company.

I have to finish the SS paperwork today and my tax return and pay some more bills.My desk looks like mountains of papers.
I am feeling depressed today,I have a knot in my stomach,my head hurts,my body hurts.I am so grateful for my cats,dogs and turtle,they keep me going.Peace

No comments: