Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Out into the real world

I just got back from breakfast out with a friend.It felt good to be out and about,the friend who took me,it was a late birthday present,adds to my stress levels.She lives in a little tiny "Christian"world.It wasn't too bad,but I can only handle small amounts of time with her.Tomorrow on the other hand,I meet my best bud Christina for some pampering at the salon.She is getting a cut,me a color.I haven't had my hair colored in like 8 months.It was good to leave the house early this am before Satan got up.I was gone and out of the house,didn't have to see him,or feel the huge amount of tension.At least he is at work with son today,I will take any peace I can get.
The friend Betty asked me this am,well if someone were to take Paul into the thier house,would you be ok with that.I was like,Take him,get him out of my house.I don't care.I can't stand living with him.I think she was shocked,but i don't care.
My son sent some more "Katrina"pictures this am.Oh she is so adorable.I can't believe I have a grandaughter,it still seems surreal.
I have been avoiding my mom,I am angry with her.Of course I can't tell her that.She get's very defensive,even if I word it nicely.So the only way I can deal with it,is to limit my conversations with her until I get a grip.
The sun is shining here today,but my world seems gray.It is 43 degrees in southern VA.
I called the Dr. From U.Penn this am,got a voicemail.Left a message,hopefully someone will call me.I am tired of making a ton of calls,filling out mountains of paperwork,dealing with all this shit,but I have to,I have to keep going.Peace

No comments: