Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally Good News!

I heard from the FTD Dr. at U.Penn today,he asked if we could come the week of March 10th??Are you kidding,this is an answer to my prayers.Finally after all the perserverence,pain,agony,grief,anger.Someone has listened to me in the medical community!I need the official diagnosis,need it to prove to Paul that he has dementia,need it for legal reasons.Need it to show people that Hey,his wife actually does know what she is talking about.I am relieved.
It is cold here tonight,we have a very cold wind blowing.Husband is watching his tv marathon.I apologized to him today,even though I wasn't wrong,to calm him down.He is psycho,you have to be one step ahead. Now I have to take 2 dogs to the vet for Bordatella ,kennel cough.Waiting for the lady at the kennel to call me back.Next I need to make budget hotel arrangements,my best bud already said she would check in on cats,and I need to ask about the turtle.
I also decided today,i want to go down and spend Easter with my new grandaughter and son and daughter in love,without my mom.No offense to her,but I want to bond with this grandbaby,I got gipped with my grandson,and when mom is around,everything is about her.So even though she may be offended,tough shit.It is time for me...Peace

No comments: