Friday, February 8, 2008

Why I hate Doctors Part 2

Well today started out ok,compared to my other days.I continued to fill out paperwork,make phone calles,get affairs in order,do laundry,household stuff,take care of hubby,pets,etc.
Guess what?I can't take hubby to the hospital in Boston,or anywhere else for that matter,because they need a note from Primary physician ,who has known us for 14 years.He said I do not want to get involved,and since Duke,last year found nothing,and you are currently seeing a neuro who is still testing.No.If my head could have exploded it would have.Thankfully my mom called shortly after and gave me words of wisdom and it calmed me down,the diet coke spiked with red wine surely helped as well.
Anyone who lives with someone with dementia knows that they repeat themselves over and over and over.Sometimes I just want to scream,"Shut UP".Of course I don't,but I feel like it a lot.
I am dealing with ignorant people who still don't believe something is wrong with hubby.Had to deal with one of his former contractors today and he was quite rude to me.
I am happy I got some things done around here today,the mobility in my knee is better,and I managed to dejunk some stuff,straighten up the house a bit,and take care of all the other stuff.
My mom comes tomorrow,and I am very happy about that.At least I know I will have fun for a week.
I am going to close for now,I don't feel like talking anymore,and I want to hibernate...Peace

No comments: