Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank you Aunt Carol,Much Love to you

I received a beautiful email this am from my Aunt Carol.I needed that email Carol.What I love about Carol,is she is real.The world needs more Carol's.She is a rare breed these days.The older I get the more I want to be with the Carol's of the world,the Christina's of the world.People who are real,transparent,not phony.

I am feeling very introspective today.I am emotionally tired,but feel enrgized in my soul,if that makes any sense.Husband Paul was back to talking gibberish,and nonsense yesterday and today.It was sad to watch.However I felt love,lots of love.Poor guy can't help what this disease is doing to his brain.
I went out early,even though I didn't feel like it.Ran my errands.I am glad I did.I go out early,so I can avoid lots of people,and their nosey questions,advice,judgements.It is more peaceful in the stores when there is hardly any one there.I am not a fan of crowded stores and mean people.

I am listening to Folk type music this am,a group called Iron and Wine.I have been putting thier cds in a lot these days.The music soothes me.
My allergies have been bothering me the past few days.Especially my eyes and my head.I have a little bit of a headache starting,and I am sure it is my sinuses.
I finished a Great book this past weekend.I recommend it highly to anyone who doesn't feel comfortable in the traditional church.I would be one of those people.I have always felt closer to the divine outside the "church"building.The book is called."Leaving Church" A memoir of Faith by Barbara Brown Taylor.It touched my soul.

My grandaughter will be arriving next month,or the beginning of April.I am so excited about that.First girl in 46 year on my side,28 years on daughter in laws side.Katrina Grace is so spoiled and she isn't even born yet,LOL.
My daughter in law Kristin is a Gem,and I am so thankful oldest son Tom married her.They make my heart glad.I miss my grandson terribly,I try not to think about it,but it is so hard not to.
I am going to start a new book today,not sure which one,it depends on my moods.I have been reading poetry a lot lately,very introspective poetry about love and loss.
It is in the 30's here in Southern Va,supposed to be around 50.Of course because I am the menopause queen,I have my desk fan blowing on me,ROFL.I was the only person at the food store this am in a tshirt.
I am waiting to hear from the Dr. from U.Penn,I emailed him again this am to make sure he got my reply from last week.I am hoping we can get an appt for diagnostic testing by April at least,but I will take what I can get.This guy comes highly recommended from several sources.
I wish my friends in cyberspace a beautiful day,and hugs....Peace

No comments: