Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Glasses and New Neuro team

I decided last night,I am tired of the way I am being treated by current neuro.So Thanks Tony,for the referral about Brigham and Womens Hospital in Boston.Got hubby registered,tomorrow i call and make an appt,Than need to get airline tickets,and hotel for a week,and someone to watch my animals.Of course I knew the Social Service visit today was going to be a joke,they didn't even know what frontotemporal dementia/picks disease was.I had to give them handouts.They kept asking hubby questions,even though he can barely talk.I swear my blood pressure must be high.

Of course as is the routine now,the minute I walked in my family room to use my pc in the morning,he started in on me.He told me this afternoon to take off my new glasses so he could punch me.Thankfully 20 year old son was here,and went up to dad and said,YOu will never ever say that to mom again,you hear me.To which hubby put his head under the blanket and fell asleep.
I can't wait until the day when I live alone,with just my animals.The past 4-5 years have been like living daily in an insane asylum.From which there is no escape.
On a positive note,I finally got my new glasses.Only had to wait over a year.Now maybe some of my headaches will stop.Plus they are really cool looking,they are from Levi Strauss.
I need people to email me who are reading my blogs,I am very lonely and isolated.I thrive on the connection with others ,Please people,I know many of you are dealing with your own shit,but drop me a line ,just to say hey.Peace....

No comments: